Monday, August 1, 2011

30-day Blog Challenge : Insomnia Pacific Style



I cant sleep its quite a common occurance in my life latley. Its just allot of stuff . Maybe Ive just adjusted to the westcoast time zone. Who the heck knows really. Those of you asking Im doing okay moving through the grieving process the best I know how. I can't say Ive been too good at it. Though I hope this isnt something Id like to get used to at all. So I hope you all know that I really thankyou for all the love and support at this time.

Salmon with Bling

Its funny as I write to you its in total darkness only the glow of my computer.
Did I mention I witnessed a fashion trend in the airport on my way over here. I duly note that several women were rocking out very long skirts. This isnt the boho summerish hippy like skirts. They were simular to a short perocial school girl wool skirt in style. Yet they were really long , turn of the century long.Im going to have to ask one of you who moves in the circles of fashion if Im seeing corectly. It seemed to be a france thing.



I miss Bubba
So I will try to sleep again . I hope you all have a good Monday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment