Thursday, July 28, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge On a Plain ( Seattle )




Well right now I write to you from Seattle WA . Today was one of those flying experiences that was pretty right on. Seems like a long 5 hour journey to get here wouldnt end . There is always a hiccup when you travel but then things always work out in the end. I watched the Jet Blue television stations . I have to say I really liked it. I was watching VHI classic Duran Duran's Reflex came on can you guys just see my grin . Of course my camera was in the overhead compartment . I wanted to tweet a pic of me watching The Reflex at 10,000 feet . Though I did get this 80's video gem on the camera. I think this is end of the flight bored where your thinking " I just want to be there already"  .



I'm coming over for my cousins west coast memorial services. Its weird  being here without her. As I looked out over MT Rainer tonight the sunset casting this warm glow of pinks , orange and yellow over its  snow capped peak. Brought a peace over me just to set eyes on its beauty. Seattle is one of those places that will be forever magic to me. Even as I have become more and more familiar with it not lost its shine. I get excited just to be here with the creativity of this city. All the wonderful times we shared here add to the warmth . If not possible I am more in love with this city than ever. It bring such healing to me on so many levels. I might add the best cup of coffee in the country resides here . I have gone off the list Nora and I cooked up for this challenge. ( we will blame it on Jet Lag )



2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a safe flight there and back. *hug

    You have a good enough reason not to blog right now. Just go back to blogging once you're ready! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! the video I believe that your showing is Patti Smith the Warrior.

    ReplyDelete