Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rapture ( All We Need Is Now )

So a segment of the world is all a buzz about May 21 2011. It is the predicted day of the "Rapture" Its Judgement day to some where all of us go before god and are judged for our time here on earth. Some will be elevated to the penthouse. While some of will go to the basement floor. Nobody believes this more than Harold  Campaign and his followers.


"While he and his followers prepare to ascend to heaven this Saturday, non-believers plan to revel in what they believe will be Camping’s failed prediction. The Associated Press reports that many atheists are sponsoring “rapture parties” around the country, planning to gather Saturday night, with their own prediction that the world is still here"

Though I don't believe that the world will come to an end. My birthday is on Monday so lets hold out till then at least. So In the event of the Rapture. I thought it would be a good time to share my bucket list with you. A bucket list comes from the term " Kick the Bucket" I will warn you that there maybe some Duran Duran in there .

Don't worry Blondie and Fab 5 Freddie will save us on May 21st




Pop Trash Beauty Bucket List
( wonder if I can do this in 2 days)

1. Go to London
2. Do Nick Rhodes Makeup  , ultra glammed out
3. Make Pop Trash Beauty go Viral
4. Launch my own Lipstick Line
5. See the sunrise over the Mediterranean ocean
6. Read every Jane Austen novel
7. Help you see your beauty and shine
8. Go to a Duran Duran show in Italy .
9.  Hang out in Paris along the Champs, wearing cute shoes.
10. Cure Cancer
( this is a slice of my bucket list, there is more )





I'd also send some healing love to our friend Simon Lebon who is having a rough time with his golden pipes. We know you'll be crooning all bad ass in no time. We loves you Simon Lebon !!






So my loves what are you doing to prepare for the Rapture ?

8 comments:

  1. Im making sure that I write my DD story by then. Let everyone know its cool to be yourself! I wish Rapture would wait until I find a way to see them in Ibiza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always say its cool to be yourself here :D We celebrate all the freaky people of the world . Also zombie ants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good bucket list ..

    Not sure I have anything to wear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see what you put together for the rapture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! What a great post! i didn't do anything. Some of my friends had a party, but I was at the gym (FUN! hahaha)

    PS, just wanted to tell you that I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger award to you! :) here are the deets http://prettyinthedesert.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-awesome-awards-from-some-awesome.html :

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops sorry sorry! I meant 'VERSATILE' Blogger award! I am a spaz tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO Im a spaz every night lady lol omg thank you for the honor :) I loves it XOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. just saw this post haha love it! good thing there was no Rapture, now you can get working on your awesome bucket list! =)

    ReplyDelete