Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random Life Post : Freaky Deaky Beautiful

Working on new makeup look
So allot of you know I just celebrated a Birthday . Which was a whole lot of fun I have to say. I look at it as a bench mark of where I've been and where I'd like to go in the future . Though I have been a bit worried about my new closeted fascination with the " Gawdy" . I think it is all these reality shows that have seeped into my subconscious and created an impact. Do we even know what its done ? I am hooked on Jerseylicous currently and eagerly anticipating TLC running of the UK smash hit Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.



This special airs on TLC May 28th wanna bet with all the attention this is getting. That it may bleed over into the mainstream. Even in subtle way I think yes indeed. Yes its very fascinating isn't it ? My random life posts are usually a segway between a couple posts on deck. I'm working on a makeup look seriously been having issues with it . I'm bound and determined to see it through. Especially since the rapture didn't happen.

Ive also been taking time to get settled into my new apartment . Its funny this is the first week I don't feel like I'm hanging out in someone Else's apartment. I have an herb garden on my deck that is growing beautifully. Basil , Sage , Cilantro , Oregano. I'm very enthralled with this whole process from germination now there my little sprouts. The grow better when I play Duran Duran for them. There favorite song is Safe in the Heat of the Moment . I told you this is a random life post . Be back on Friday with my Oprah post. Hope your week is going well.

I took this on the bus " Put your Heart into it " Nico

3 comments:

  1. Birthdays and caring for something from the earth ... very elemental.

    Sun, water, the process of growing AND in a new apartment.

    Much and more lie ahead.

    Heart into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off...I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!! F' it's cool! Seriously love it. I've missed your blog.
    Happy belated birthday darlin'! Older and wiser (or if you're like me wise'ass'ier). You'll have to keep us posted on your herbs. Perfect deck garden.
    Cupcake
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post! and love the makeup, you look great! xo

    ReplyDelete