Friday, May 13, 2011

Botox for Little Girls ( Scary Body Image)

I think over the two years doing this blog. We have looked into many aspects of body image. This one made me gasp. I know that botox other than being a wrinkle remover for us women . Can have medical benefits for kids especially those with cerebral palsy. This is child endangerment to be quite blunt. Your not only loading the little girl with toxins . Also her head with damage instead of saying you are beautiful as you are . Your saying to the child there is something wrong with you. Since this story aired social services has been called . They are investigating the childs welfare. I hope this little girl grows up knowing how beautiful she is on the inside as well as outside. What do you think of this story ?





I dont know but I think this youtube embodies what being a little girl is all about. My friends have posted this on facebook and Twitter. We should do this in front of the mirror .



2 comments:

  1. The mother has severe mental issues ... it's criminal to endanger the life of a child. Botox is not sold over the counter. ???

    I hope the judge doesn't blow this one and simply forces the mother, and child, to have mandatory counseling.

    So sad. Children cannot be expected to turn on their very lifeline, too frightening.

    Botox, even in the most glam offices, has gone awry and caused muscle twinges, traveled to unexpected places to do bad things and in the rarest cases killed.

    How does this child come out whole?

    The sadness .. and anyone who knows of this will show/feel contempt for the mother. Everything everything everything is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the news when I was getting ready for work the other morning. I just cant get my mind around this . You are correct the everything is wrong !

    ReplyDelete