Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Makeup Kick Off

So ladies are we so over winter ? I am ready for some May flowers . Im going to be doing some spring makeup looks on Pop Trash Beauty. So this is your kick off . Honestly my skin is a mess so no makeup looks today. I will give you a sneak peak into spring. Our  Duran Duran Ispired Look Girl Panic  is a good example of how hot pink eye shadow is this spring. Im also seeing green like a grass stain color green pop up everywhere . Also bright bold lips are all the rage this spring . I will be reviewing Dior lip addict in Fushia  and Starlet. I will share with you my ideas on the trends . Also we will be doing some skin care 101 .So stay tunned for more sassy spring fun ! Ive posted a youtube below of my favorite trend the denim eye





Duran Duran Inspired Look Girl Panic
Example of pink eyeshadow trend

4 comments:

  1. These are so much fun ... love the video selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to have allot allot of spring fun.. The grass stain green has got me all buzzing with the creating bug lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you will do with the green!

    ReplyDelete