Sunday, April 17, 2011

Body Image : Man Bra's Moob Control

   It seems that the Internet has blessed me with material . As you know we have talked about male body image. I try to include my male readers in all the fun as much as I can. To think following the blog post that talks about a bra that gets rid of wrinkles. We could do a post about the man bra .I've been watching the male beauty industry for a while now. Its seems that we are talking about breasts allot here on PTB. So I guess this post is to even the playing field .We also learned of the man high heel which just floors me.( I am working on a post all about it )  These are torture devices bestowed upon us by males primarily. Men seriously if you don't have to why do it ?I have some friends who are drag queens. They are even surprised at this new trend of male beautification . My friend Darla who performs in drag shows said this

 " Well maybe if this goes mainstream it will be easier for me to shop for clothes, right now to get good fitting undergarments you have to spend allot of money. It would be nice to go over to Targee ( target) and get what I need . Rather than having it FedEx overnight. I don't see it playing over here to our male culture to be honest."



I think Jerry Seinfeld saw this coming a long time ago . I think sometimes I liken it to 1950s sci fi films seem to be predictors to future events. Perhaps the comedy of Seinfeld is the same.



So what do you think , will the Man Bra catch on in your country?

3 comments:

  1. Dreaming of a time when we will all wear bras, that nighttime no-more-wrinkles one too!!

    A bra in every bed!!

    Don't burn that bra, wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see that as something that would be mainstream here anytime soon. It's a niche. Sadly, the manzere has not made an appearance in Canada.
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Bras Bras everywhere !! I hope to god pet bras arent next lol

    ReplyDelete