Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Coverage in My Pink Jammies 2011

This is the second year doing red carpet coverage in my Jammies . My favorite movie of the year is Black Swan . So I made Black Swan Cupcakes they were very yummy


As you can see Im not a Fashion Tart or Roving Stove
Abstract Cupcake Art ?



My Favorite Red Carpet Look

I think watching all those youtubes for Milan Fashion week . I've become addicted to the Italians so my favorite Oscar Dress was Jennifer Hudson in a gorgeous orange Versace. Trademark plunging back line just divine. She stood out from the Reds , Nudes ,Purples. With that brilliant Versace orange. Her makeup was clean an fresh. Hair in a beautiful up do. I must admit I missed the shoes .




Something is to be said about watching the Academy awards while eating cupcakes . Don't worry i didn't eat too many :) This was brief write up on my Oscar Night. As I write to you I'm coming down off a cupcake high applying eye cream. Wondering why I spent 3 hours watching the oscars. I'm so sleepy thank goodness I have my pink Jammie's on.  This has been a long award season indeed. Being a pop culture type I must watch every single one. Tonight I think I may have hit my award show quota.

Here is the longest infomercial for movie snacks. Its weird you want ice cold drinks. For some reason I couldn't stop watching it . Was this when they put subliminal messages in the commercials.








4 comments:

  1. Well done!!! The award for the best use of icing goes to...Tracey for the black swan cupcakes!!
    Yes, Jennifer Hudson looks amazing. Her transformation is incredible.
    Cupcake
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cupcake Id like to thank you for helping me with the cupcakes :) Youre the best !! I know Jennifer Hudson was amazing. I keep thinking of her in the sex in the city movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look so yummy! Very creative of you. Great post about the color actresses wore. I wish they would get a little more brave and go with a color of their soul and not the it color or expected color. Orange FYI: Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation. Or so they say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seems like the color was perfect for her.The cupcakes were super fun to do. I love the color comentary I'll have to pick your brain about a color. lol I've been experimenting with different kinds of posts. Thanks for hanging in there with me lol Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete