Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stylish Ladies In My Life

I was thrilled to be nominated by  In New York Paris Tommorow  for a stylish blogger award. I've totally been geeking out over it . I  am going to nominate my 7choices for Stylish Blogger Award . Ive noticed that Jewles From The Roving Stove  an In New York Paris Tommorow    both did some fabulous lists on "Things You Didnt Know About Me "  So I thought Id follow suite.

My first art Exhibit with my orchestra geek jacket around my waist .
1. ) I played the violin for many years an when I was 13 got to study at Tangle wood for a couple of weeks with the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The Violin got put away after my hormones an teenage social life picked up . My mom is still upset over that one.

2.) I was a guest on a Talk Show called Tempest. It was in the 1990's when I was in college. The show was shortly cancelled after that . I wonder if it was something I said .



3) I love Olivia Newton John if I were ever to have a girl crush . From age 4 to age 8 I'd make my family sit through living room performances of her songs. I didn't get he words right but I belted them out with confidence. so I don't think they noticed?



4. ) Have you ever heard of Colony Collapse. Well I am obsessed with it to the point Ive rescued honey bees from the city bus, puddles , or any forms of peril that I see.


5. Everclear an Donuts .. Only in my random life do the two actually go together. One night after a music festival in Tennessee my best friend Jessie were partaking in the Chattanooga night life.This guy in a pink boa an a cowboy hat waved to us to come sit with them. It was Everclear who headlined the festival.Well make a long story short Art an I got into a debate over Dunkin Donuts on the East Coast / Crispy Cream on the west coast. So he sent a guy to get us donuts. The rest of the night I ate donuts drank beer with a group of very cool dudes from the pacific northwest. I can tell I'm getting old beacause the thought of beer an donuts together bleck !



6.) I have a weakness for Baristas. I don't know what it is about them. Maybe its just the pure an simple fact that at times a man is making me coffee. I like to call these micro crushes, beacause in that short exchange. I'm anamoured. Then once I leave its over. Though there was a Barista a couple of years ago. That I would make sure I  had makeup on for even on the weekends.


            


7) My Saturday Night Dates with Kevyn Aucoin : I would take one of his books put on some funky music. Pick one of his looks an go to town creating it . It never turned out like his. Id find that it would take me too another route I hadn't thought of before. Usually Id accomplish something I never thought Id be able to do.



Now on with the show ... Here are my 7 nominations for The Stylish Blogger Award


In New York Paris Tommorow  - This well written informative blog is a feast for the eyes. If you are a fashion fan you must follow.

Makeup Magesty - I love her product reviews, humor an she is just absolutley a doll to talk too. We both share a Coco Perez addiction.

Christine MacDonald - Writer. Speaker. Recovering Narcissist. This is a must follow a very smart blog.

Jewles From The Roving Stove- She combines Fashion , Food an inspiration in too one beautifuly written an photographed blog.

 Botox Extraordinaire - I love reading her product reviews , Her taste in shoes is to die for.

Yvan Rodic - The genius behind Facehunters. This blog takes you on a trip around the world street style savvy . His subjects are all ages sizes nationality. All they have to have is a funky look.

Chic Electrique - Talia is a acomplished jounalist with an eye for the interesting. Her site is amazing .

Congradulations now you have to nominate 7 of your Stylish Blog picks an tell us 7 things about you. This is so fun .

6 comments:

  1. Ah, so sweet.

    Such a good community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 is very cool!! I can't imagine that you were the cause of #2, especially if you were on the show for #3!
    Cupcake
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a character! I really enjoyed reading your list :)

    Thank you so much for nominating me that's so sweet of you.

    It makes me really happy to know you enjoy my product reviews + taste in shoes ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Madeline
    this was so much fun thanks again for nominating me. Its helped me with my confidence in the community xo
    @cupcake
    If I had sang on Tempest they surely would have been cancelled lol Im glad you liked. #7 is my favorite too his books are like theraphy to me :) xox
    @Nora
    Oh honey Im just a character an a half. Wait till you get to know me. My fam still dosent know where I came from. Love the shoes darlink

    Im usually quicker on the comment back I've had the flu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh number 7! Love Kevyn, obviously, and love geeking out to music while doing makeup! Thanks so much for the Stylish Blogger Award you rock!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I loves ya ! Love your blog thanks for the shout out too sweet xo

    ReplyDelete