Saturday, January 1, 2011

#DuranDuran Inspired Look #3 Blame The Machines #AYNIN

When I set out to do this I knew it would be a challenge. I changed around the themes an looks many times. I absolutely fell in love with this song Blame The Machines on All You Need Is Now Duran's 13th studio album. Out now so Download it now ! ( Have I said now enough )   I wanted to go for the space age feel of the song. I thought a Cyber Goth makeup seem to fit. This type of makeup also reminds me of Klause Nomi for some reason. I want to show you at the end of the post the out takes if you will of the look. I had so much fun doing this I hope you enjoy.


Blame The Machines Inspired Look

Applying Wet n Wild Gel Liner / Forming cut creases

Drawing in my brow with gel liner . I wanted the lines to be harsh

My lip art experiment


My face the sketch pad (first Draft )

A full youtube tutorial will be available on The Pop Trash Beauty YouTube Channel this month ! ( yipee)





FIN



6 comments:

  1. Seriously so clever ...

    Happy happy happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From you that is a huge compliment.I learn so much from your blog. People are actually emailing me that they are trying it out.Im so excited. The first two I was a bit rusty this look. I had that artist feeling in my tummy like I get when Im painting. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and for you from an-out-of-hiatus friend/bloggerina ... well deserved:
    http://innewyorkparistomorrow.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-they-like-me-they.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including me in all pageantry and excitement. This just proves that 2011 is going to rock :) Thanks Madeleine xoxo
    ( you know I'm totally geeking out right now)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a unique blog! Well done Tracey (sometimes the blogs bleed into one another)...
    Cupcake
    www.fashion-tarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much cupcake :) I just wanted the blog to reflect my geeky world. :)

    ReplyDelete