Sunday, January 9, 2011

#4 Duran Duran Inspired Look " Girl Panic "





Duran Duran Girl Panic Inspired Look

I think its a no brainer here we had to have bold eyes. I wanted to the eye to be playful with vibrant pink an purple bursts of color. I matched the best I could the Duran Duran All You Need Is Now cover art . This eye also is sexy an wearable . The version in the photo's below would be if you were going out to a party or concert . Though you can blend it down for the office .You can add glitter for extra sparkle .( my bathroom has not recovered from red carpet massacre so I omitted it here )  So your mission if you so chose to complete it ladies. Is to rock out this look out an memorize those men in too full on girl panic .



Foundation, concealer , brows groomed ugly shower curtain priceless


White , neon pink, purple , liquid liner

Glitter  option











In respect of the shootings in Tucson Arizona today. I wont be posting the photos for Red Carpet Massacre Inspired look today. I will post the full look in a respectful amount of time. I used allot of fake blood to look like I had been through a Red Carpet Massacre. I didn't feel it proper to post such images. I lived in Tucson for almost three years my love hugs an support go out to you. To my favorite Tucson resident my cousin/sister Tammy I love ya ! Love an Peace Tucson xo

6 comments:

  1. the friendliest post of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Lol yeah try to keep it light around here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love you guys when I post a pic. With no makeup standing by the ugliest shower curtain evah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink shadow is cool. I happen to own some myself and should wear it more.
    Condolences.
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up some pink and was wondering what I was going to do with it! Now I know thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved pink! Thanx fir letting the wired no...
    CariAz

    ReplyDelete