Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Life Post : Seattle Street Style

Yes I promised a look at Seattle Street Style. I had gathered 5 looks an then deleted 4 of them cleaning out my galleries. Its a long sad sorted story that I will not bore you with. I'm exceptional at doing such things is all that needs to be said. Well the one pic that did survive was sheer luck. Because it just sums it all up in one photo.

Seattle Musician Rocking With His Socks Out


As I looked at this photo I noticed his friend off in the corner . See him plaid shirt fedora guy . So I realized maybe there were some street style photos hidden in my surviving photos after all
Honor an friend Bohemian vibe
 My friend looking bo-ho chic

The flower vendor in pike place market wearing a military hat.
Which made me crave one in the worst way.

In the middle of a riddle in the sculpture garden
The last picture is a riddle in the Seattle sculpture garden. Ive been thinking allot about how things aren't so obvious sometimes you have to shift your focus to see the real picture. Sometimes when I focus on one thing I miss everything. Its the unexpected things that occur that make it interesting. ( I think Thanksgiving got me into this mood)   So yes I had the perfect layout or did I ?  My question this post is this . Has there been art, music , fashion , cinema, literature that you over looked. When you gave it a try couldn't believe you had never had it in your life ?

PTB's Tracey looking Crabby in hounds tooth

1 comment:

  1. Love the lavender hues ... still grunge, after all these years.

    My Uncle Louis lived on Mercer Island; I stayed with him, cousins and all, the summer I was twelve. Lakes and bicycles ...

    ReplyDelete