Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Follow a Makeup Tutorial on Youtube

Youtube is probably one of the most powerful tools for the DIY (do it yourself ) community. Especially makeup community inpaticular. You have everyone from Professionals, blogger, drag queens,makeup junkies teaching you the tricks of the trade.
  
For a makeup novice a 5 layer eye tutorial must seem daunting. Especially when brush numbers an crazy products are being thrown at you. When you get more acquainted with the makeup world. You'll become more comfortable buying brushes an product.  Remember this is the place we answer all the question your afraid to ask. I have received allot of email about youtube tutorials. So let's try this one together.  Emily is a Youtube guru she is also a news women. I like the way she uses drugstore products in some of her tutorials.  This is a good one to try an most likely you already own what is needed . Send me your pics to velvetorchid30@aol.com an  I'll post them on a results blog post. We all have Q-tips an eyeshadow let's play !
Easy Smokey Eye using Q-Tips

How mine came out ! I think someone needs a brow wax .









Youtube Makeup tutorials are great for learning new tricks an tips. You want another tip on free makeup training watch QVC when there selling an artists lines. Honestly I got a really great tip on highlighting the lip are that I use all the time.

For your enjoyment some blending music . Can you figure out the Q-tip connection. Yes I am a dork to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment