Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Life Post : Pop Trash Zombies

There is a turning point when you know your blog is dead. We should be calling this blog Pop Trash Zombie. Statistically speaking we are dead as a door nail. It doesn't feel dead to me ? I get so many emails about the blog weekly. We have over 1,000 followers on the twitter page. So maybe its zombie land to some. To me its very much alive and kicking . Speaking of the twitter following this is for those who have been asking " Tracey where have you been ? "

  • Working allot of hours . I love it but I have to find the balance.

  • Annoying my friends an family on Facebook with youtubes like this.

  • Going to Concerts

  • Getting Bangs

  • Crushing on my barista

  • Playing Celebrity Liar at the Roomlive

  • Cooking lessons from The Single Chef at the Roomlive


  • Playing with Shark Food ( isn't the seal so cute )


We have NYC fashion week coming up. Also nipping at its heels Boston fashion week . So its going to be a busy time for the Zombie blog. We aren't going anywhere so stay tunned . This weekend I will post DIY fashion week for those of us economically challenged vixens.

No comments:

Post a Comment