Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Mix Tape Memories

 My best friend and I at our first art exhibit. The crazy cut outs you see around us. Are girls from the wrong side of the track. The background graffiti we misspelled on purpose. Pat Benetars video for " Love is a Battlefield" was the inspiration. Nothing deeper than that.







  So I sit here with a pounding headache. With way too many thoughts invading my Brain. Listening to music from the 90's . No sorry not Duran Duran , but a different phase of  my teens. I took a bit of a respite from the indie, alternative , metal genres for a bit. To dive into the world of bubble gum pop/ hip hop/pop rock . NKTOB, Jeremy Jordan, Shanice, TLC, Boys II Men, ABC ,BBD , Mary J Blidge, Mariah Carey, CC Pennison, Baby Face, Toni Braxton,  So when ciaos ensues on me and I need a pick me up. This is a  little taste of my playlist.  I hope it will make you smile too.







 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment