Thursday, March 11, 2010

Corey Haim





Corey Haim
I trully think that my heart just dropped when I learned the news . All I could think of is that tear sheet that was in my teenage room and scences from Lost Boys  in my head .Then I cried  beacause he was one of my generation. I remember when River Phoenix died it was the first , person in our generation that stuck out. When someone young dies no matter what the cause of death is , you feel like it was pointless . More articles I read today said that he was doing well and the drug overdose was accidental.Upcomming movies were planned and he had moved back to LA. The road of addiction plagued him throughout his life  I guess at times like this you reflect on your own life and mortality . Feeling blessed that you are here and well. My prayers and Love go out to his family , friends and fans . That we shall remember this sweet soul that came into our lives shared his gift with us . Made our childhood a better place , carring over those warm memories into adult life .  May he be at peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment