Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars In My Pink Jammies


I used to love award shows as a child. It was usually a night , I got to stay up late on a school night.I'd never make it through , remember we'd have special snacks and all that jazz. So tonight I stayed up late got a special snack and watched the oscars in my jammies . I can't say that there is a best and worst dressed . I think it takes guts to take risks . So people may have made mistakes. They win just in the fact they can go to the oscars . Id like to say it was a blessing to see so many shapes and sizes out there . There were curves and real women bodies .


 I tweeted through the whole thing with my "no frills oscar coverage "  Now I find myself very tired and dreading how fast my cell phone alarm will chime in . I havent in a long time allowed myself to get swept up in all the award show hype. I did get a little bit of that dreamy haze for part of the show. Allowing myself to kinda get swept up in movie magic. I think in a world where we know way too much about celebrities lives it was nice to experience the mystery. Somtimes when you reach a certian age you think, you arent allowed too have dreams any longer . It was nice to see some peoples dreams come true tonight it gives you hope , So thats a wrap indepth blog tommorow. ( picture of me , in La La Land for a avante guard makeup class )

No comments:

Post a Comment