Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Falling On Ice ..

It had just started to snow this morning , I go on the bus it was virtually empty . The morning seemed gray and dank ,wet . So disposition seemed to follow suit , Thoughts of doubt invaded my mind as I sat there . I needed somthing to blow my mind . I seemed to perk up as reached my stop .I crossed the street jumped over the snow banking and slipped on a patch of ice . I was on my back in the snow on a public sidewalk . My wrist ached as I uprighted my body. I check my range of motion it was fine. dusted my self off and went too work . I guess know for certian in a time where nothing is certian . I can say the Phrase " I picked myself up , dusted myself off " and base it on a real life  event
Makeup and Photo : Tracey J Whitney MUA



No comments:

Post a Comment