Monday, August 10, 2015

Duran Duran " Paper Gods " Taking listeners on a new musical journey, while maintaining the soul of there music


Duran Duran has a new album  "Paper Gods " on the Horizon
 ( September 11th in the United States) 


The two tracks I've heard so far " Pressure Off " and " Paper Gods " 
I find that they sound like Duran Duran . What really caught my ears is this intrinsic innovative tonality to these two tracks. I find that you see the soul of the artist. So even though the look , feel sound may change. You still feel that magic spark that is Duran Duran.  The band embracing there new romantic roots , though taking us on a new voyage. I look forward to the rest of the journey with Duran Duran in there 14th studio album " Paper Gods "  We will be doing a full ablbum review once the album is released on Tuesday, September 11, 2015 

 Keep up to date with Duran Duran on there website www.duranduran.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment