Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Writers Block


                         This blog is on vacation due to a case of writers blog by yours truly. 

My case of writers block came on quite suddenly with out warning. The way I combat this is through myself into some new life experiences. There isn't a lack of content the writer of the content , has no idea on how to deliver it. There wasn't any one event that lead to this. I am having a wonderful summer actually. I've been getting out meeting my community at farmers markets. I even have really cute alpaca friends. Though they can be moody like people. I am growing my own lavender in a container garden. Attending classes even making preparations to finish my degree finally. Though I am working on a Robin Williams tribute that will be done soon. Hopefully this creative block will pass soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment