Monday, July 7, 2014

Random Life Post : Insomnia



You can call me Queen Bee 


I don't know why I am up . Watched Juno on television also talked to my cat about life. Did the remaining dishes in the sink. Then my air conditioner exploded maybe I put it in wrong ?  I cleaned up the mess then fashioned some kinda rigging that should hold it. ( I will have a wiser adult like my uncle check my work)  I also re pierced my ears , they werent really closed just needed some gentle convincing. Now I'm rocking cute bee earrings which is my way of reminding people to be aware of the bee crisis.
Here are some observations I've come to while lying in my bed.

  • Why can I only find one USB adapter for the multiple devices that need charging? My laptop gets wonky when I get too many going at once.
  • I own hundreds of hair ties ( hair elastics ) though for the life of me there are only two in circulation at one time? 
  • I've dropped 3 tooth brushes in the toilet in the past three months. Really don't know why . 
  • Why do I talk to my cat when he meows at me. 
  • Seems like 3 am is magical hour to watch really strange stuff on youtube. I'm currently watching Panorama Documentaries.  Which seem to feed my curiosity on many topics. 
  • My first pen pal in grammar school wanted to switch because I was boring. She had a horse to be fair  and liked field hockey. I was in dance and liked to play violin. Who could compete with a horse seriously.  Why does this still bother me seeing that I write a pretty cool blog.
  • I've had so much fun with seeing old friends and making new ones that Ive caught myself laughing in my sleep 
  • I worry about humanity then I know in my heart there are people with lots of love in there hearts. Even though things get dark you can't give up.  

2 comments:

  1. I meow at the cat when he meows at me. He's probably like "Why are you repeating everything I say?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate. My cat likes to do the 3am is anyone up singing I call it lol

      Delete