Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Failed OOTD 101 ( Colorblind in the City )




There are a lot doing OOTD posts ( Outfit of the Day )  I tired to jump on this band wagon. Though honestly nothing was cute enough this week. Through the magic of Polyvore I did two days. Do these folks do a full on shoot like say on a Sunday of a weeks worth of clothes? Frankly it was muggy here in the Northeastern USA I really was frizzy and sweaty. My mind was on a class I was taking also multiple life rebuilding activities. An attempt do an editorial type layout was futile. ( I'm a real person with an ipod touch )
Oh yeah baby , look at geek chic 



I will give you an example of today we can call it " Color Blind in the City "  Today I wore red pants , brown t-shirt , neon coral sweater. My friend asked me if my electricity went out while I was getting dressed today.
 I had to be up very early woke up too late to be cute. Honestly all of us women know that there is a window of time that this can be achieved. If you miss it well it's quick shower , bun , lipstick and run for your mode of transport type scenario. 

These have been my staple beauty products 

I will is attempt this OOTD jazz again. Then perhaps we will create Outfit of the Month ( OOTM ) . That is more my speed indeed. This is really a pop culture, art , lifestyle , music and empowerment blog.  I look at  instagram see all these ladies looking quite fierce in some kinda delusional moment.

Yeah I almost fell over backwards taking this gem


 I think this is me , yet it really isn't at all. I'm a pretty eclectic lady so being " cutsey " really isn't my groove. Posing dainty in a flower sundress gazing off in to the distance isnt me. Honestly I would some how mock myself by doing a shoot with some kinda quirky deprecating undertone.


No comments:

Post a Comment