Tuesday, July 22, 2014

35 Questions Getting to Know You Survey



As I take on this new blogging venture in September. I've been doing a lot of soul searching in the aspect that this blog  was metaphorically my college education in blogging.The next blog is my masters program in blogging. I hope we can all go into it as a family that we have become over the years. I will have to introduce myself to a whole new group of people. I'm kinda over facebook because of the whole algorithm nonsense. Which has me on twitter an awful lot these days if you haven't noticed. Facebook is kinda doing the thing Myspace did before it died in the way we knew it. So in the spirit of the old days of social media. I decided to do one of those Myspace getting to know you questions. Feel free to paste it in the comments will be a lot of fun if more of us play.


  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Pancakes and pistachio ice cream
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? 

    “Ignore the critics… Only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. Dare to be different!”  Dita Von Teese

  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Going to the park. Indoor would have to go with watching weird stuff on hulu 
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate doing dishes and going to the dentist. Though I have to do both .
  6. What is your favorite form of exercise? Belly Dancing or Circuit Training at the gym, walking 
  7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? August , early mornings in Maine 
  8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Prop Plane 
  9. What is your favorite body part? My pinky finger its cute 
  10. What sound do you love? When my niece laughs it makes me laugh 

  1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I want to through a food truck party. With all different food trucks from around the state. Id have a live 80's /90's themed band big dance floor with lots of string up lights. I would through for anyone who wanted to come. Probably try to find a way to get donations for a charity.
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? The lavender fields of Provence 
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 40 wisdom a plenty , yet young enough to still get out and be active. ( Im only 39 now but 40 sounds cool ) 
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2015, what would you do differently?  I really can't think of anything I'd do differently. I would make sure to tell everyone how much I loved them.
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Oprah 
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Grammy Awards 
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Sculpter
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Would love to work on a art therapy project 
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? I would hang out with a polar bear and swim with sharks.
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Olivia or Mavis 
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Maya Angelou or Andy Warhol 
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I'd pay peoples utility bills anonymously.  
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? I would be a bird sparrow in particular. Free as a Bird ! 
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?   Is there life after death ? 
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Julia Sugarbaker of Designing women or Elaine on Seinfeld 

  1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Andie McDowell  or Ricky Lake 
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist , Mom , Partner , Public Relations Maven
  3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Walking around the city taking pictures of things.
  4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?  Hip to be Square or Crazy Cat Lady Unleashed 
  5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Olivia Newton John - Magic , Diana Ross - Love Child , Beatles -Free as a Bird , Duran Duran - Too Bad You're so Beautiful , Billie Holiday - The very though of you , Ani De franco - 32 flavors , Stevie Wonder - Superstitious , Michael Franti - Stay Human , Aerosmith -Amazing , Foreigner -I wanna know what love is , Moody Blues - Once Upon a Time , Belinda Carlisle - Mad about you , Nirvana -  Lithium , Pixies - Where is my Mind , Julian Lennon -Just for you ( I could add about 100 more )

1 comment: