Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ruching is Your Friend ( Tummy Camouflage )





Ruching  is a friend to women kind everywhere. The mid section is just for lack of a better word a b&#ch to contend with. You may have the after baby c section pouch, weight loss skin, muffin top,  or  pasta pouch as I lovingly call mine. With weddings, cookouts, pool parties galore. Let me arm you with a weapon my darling beauties.  Ruching will not get rid of your gut thought it will disguise it nicely. I will partake in plenty of ruching this summer. If you watch  TLC's " Say Yes to The Dress "  you are probably familiar with the term  ruching or ruche . ( Yes I do watch the show call me a masochist.  ) Seriously since gaining weight from quitting smoking among other things. While I atone for my caloric sins at the gym. My feeling is any help I can get is welcome. Trying on a bridesmaid dress a couple of years ago. I was introduced to ruching made me feel so sassy. This was the first time I didn't leave Davids Bridal and cry in the car.


What is Ruching ?
I have provided various examples of Ruching above !






I love this video it helps explain the concept of ruching. Actually I just purchased a Cynthia Rowley dress from a famous discount store for $ 20.00 that has ruching in the tummy for my cousin JoJo's wedding. ( I will post pictures my beauties. )  I hope this helps us all get through the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment