Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Freakin Tired Night ( Over 30 Night Home )



I may be breaking a blogging rule. Should I be out photographing an engaging evening with friends. Photographing our cocktails with well arranged flowers. I've always been a bit different on so many levels. I'm almost 40 wonder when exactly I will be cool ?  Today I was on the go from 6:30 am . Then tonight I grilled out with my sister sure was yummy. Came home jumped into the shower . I was eagerly anticipating changing into my yoga pants ( yes count me in to the sisterhood of the yoga pant, yes Jimmy Kimmel, someecards, and many others may mock us. Frankly darlings I don't give a darn)
My Dog Niece just chilling tonight too


 Drinking my very large decaf ice coffee while diving into a big glossy fashion magazine. Listening to some old school pop jams while combing a hair mask in my hair. ( redundant use of hair just deal with it ). With the advent of social media you ever notice we apologize for having normal lives ?  If we aren't out with a cool place at the ready to check into facebook with we deprecate ourselves. ( sometimes I check into weird places just to get everyone's goat ) Seriously I'm to old for that nonsense. If I want to stay home I will end of the story. I don't think a healthy social life is a bad thing. Where my wires get crossed is comparing my life to others. We all have our paths in this world none the same. So if your sitting home in your yoga pants watching " Field of Dreams " like me don't feel guilty or explain it . Just sit back and enjoy your night home. It's okay to have some " You " time .

No comments:

Post a Comment