Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Art of Chaos ( Random Life Post )







We have allot of exciting things coming up on the blog. Interview with a Boston fashion designer. You be suprised what amazing fashion designers there are in Boston. I'm listening to Beyonce right now feeling empowered . Sometimes my beauties some darkness needs to enter for the light to shine through. I'm doing a 40 by 40 post since I'm turning 39 on May 23rd. This will give me a year , will be interesting to see where it takes us. I find the journey is the exciting part. My purse art is getting a little crazy this I love. Just remember to face your fears , allow the tears , just go for it !  I think we are going to have an amazing summer . Lets be shine bright this summer. ( I am a bit chirpy today for I had a  big latte) I think a pep talk was in order . Thank you all so much for your love and support of this blog.  








No comments:

Post a Comment