Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fly Moon Royalty Cover Duran Duran's " Read my Lips "

Seattle based Band Fly Moon Royalty has covered Duran Duran's song " Read my Lips " of the 1990 Album Liberty. Fly Moon Royalty is comprised of duo Adra Boo and DJ/Producer Action J . The Duo did the cover for an amazing cause. Action J told USA Today's Pop Candy

   Our friend Jenny George is a leukemia survivor who throws a fundraiser/birthday party every year around Valentine's Day called "Dancing on the Valentine." All the proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. She picks one popular (older) artist, and all of her band friends get together and play covers of the artist's discography.(via Whitney Matheson , USA Today )

   Listening to this track about ten times being disconcerting music fan. Also allot of you know that I am a fan of Duran Duran. I have to say I loved this cover. They kept the signature Duran Duran Synth sound , though paired with the lets just say amazingly sexy vocals of Adra Boo is right on. I would love to hear front man Simon Lebon sing the cover let's talk about some musical chemistry. I found it the cover to be very sexy. Want to get frisky with your significant other play this song. I especially love that it was done for a good cause. If you'd like to purchase the EP Unfinished Business i've provided the link below. Here is the link to purchase this EP Band Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment