Thursday, May 22, 2014

40 Things to Do by 40 ( 20 - 30 )



20. I will put 40 different post it notes on mirrors of public restrooms with positive affirmations on them.
21. I will write 40 hand written notes to 40 people I love telling them what they mean to me 
22. I will paint 40 mini paintings sell them give the money to 40 different charities 
23. I will buy one new vinyl every month of an artist I know nothing about , Actually one I think I hate .
24 . I will give away all extra clothes to charity shops . Re purpose any ripped or frayed clothing into art.
25 . I participate in some form of legal street art , such as a authorized mural painting 
( I know lame but I must color inside the lines in situations such as this ) 
26. Purchase my cemetery drawer and cremation urn  ( morbid but responsible) 
27. Take less pictures make more memories 
28. Work in my local food bank on a regular basis 
29. Purchase a pair of Charlotte Olympia cat slippers ( Yes its materialistic yet true , I might change this one ) 
30. Kick fear in the but and send it packing , This next chapter of midlife will be a brilliant fearless and loving one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment