Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins #3 Gluttony Swedish Fish Martini's





This is like some kinda homework  a therapist would give you. So yes the deadly sin that I have had the most problem with . I have told you about my candy problem well this is along the lines of that." Glutton for Punishment " Yes I eat too much candy my blood sugar sky rockets I gain some weight most of all feel yucky. Though like a moth to a flame I get burned.


 When I was a 20 something I discovered an 80's themed bar with Swedish fish martinis to add insult to injury the best Mac n Cheese ever. I was obsessed I was calling my friends begging them to go with me every weekend. The 80's bar closed to my deep disappointment not my wallets or waistlines. I mean drinking candy themed martinis listening to 80's music talk about a den of iniquity my style. We won't mention my drunken philosophy of Duran Duran music meanings Id extol to anyone who would listen. Just writing about it makes me want to go back there. I kinda grew out of the bar scene thing  now drink rarely. One thing I've learned in my 30's everything in moderation is the motto. I try my best to live a healthy lifestyle in moderation. So what are you a glutton for ?

Recipe for Swedish Fish Martini
1 oz Blackberry Schnapps
1 oz Triple Sec
top with cranberry juice
( via www.sistersofstrength.com) 





No comments:

Post a Comment