Saturday, March 15, 2014

Insomnia thinking of my Cat Shoes





 made cat shoes earlier this week. I was lusting after the Charlotte Olympia shoes. So I took an old pair of slip ons and painted cats on them. People out and about asked me if I did it for a costume. My cats vet thought they were super cute . Some people ask me where I got them. I had a moment this week strutting around in my cat shoes. I was wearing a red pea coat , Ramones tee, boyfriend jeans cuffed ( for those of us old people who were alive in the 90's . You cuff them the same way we cuffed 90210 jeans. Which were the original boyfriend jeans )  I was also rocking my super cute cat shoes . The sun was shining in my hair my top secret purple highlights shinning. I felt happy chipper even . 



I always wanted to dress a certain way now I was felt authentic and fun. I've always dressed the way I fancied yet sometimes dialed it down. I didn't dial anything down it's weird were you have a moment your so proud of yourself . That you have reached a milestone don't know how to put it into words. I explained it to a friend. She said "you're two years shy of your 40s , you weren't being delusional . You just don't give a f@&k "  she went on to tell me it was a gift that arrived early . I'm not going down hill or anything I'm actually going in the right direction. Some how these cat shoes I made unlocked some kinda wisdom. I have to say making the purses has done the same. I'm seeing ideas materialize.  

Well this has been our late night chat I have to go back to sleep . Sometimes milestones manifest at odd times ones you weren't even expecting . Most people fear getting older. I actually dig it .

No comments:

Post a Comment