Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pop Trash Beauty Spring Fling - Spring Treats that won't break the bank

Victoria's Secret  http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ Mod Cloth  Essie

The winter blues still have you in its grips. Well take a look these fabulous treats to put the spring in your step. They are all 20.00 USD or under so they won't break the bank. I love the Cat Person Scarf by Mod Cloth its got that pastel hue that is so hot this spring. On the internet also in fashion let's face it cats are the meow of the catwalk ( yes I am abundantly how cheesy that was, yet I loved it )  . Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Spray has been a favorite of mine for years. Its a clean and sexy fragrance with notes of cherry blossom and peach. ELF Eyes Lips Face Lip Gloss Stick is non greasy gives lips a gloss without the tacky feeling . One hot spring trend is black and white stripes tangled with abstract floral, hearts , lips and standing on there own are a statement you don't want to miss. Payless has a Chelsea flat that is cute, flirty and fun. I think its a perfect way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe. I am an over 30 women yet I do like the scarf , handbag , shoe variety at  Forever 21. This Mod Girl Satchel is a great way to put a pop of pastel into your look. Essie's 2014 Spring colors are just fabulous " Fashion Playground " is my favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment