Friday, March 21, 2014

Books with Breakfast (Find it in Everything by Drew Barrymore Book Review )




I got really ambitious reviewing three books. Im still reading and writing a review on Alex Chung's " It" which will be on the site Monday. The Preppy Handbook which I am having a whole lot of fun with will be on the site next week with a makeup look( I finally dusted off the makeup brushes).

 So let's talk about the book we are reviewing today Drew Barrymore's " Find it in Everything " I will warn you that you will see hearts everywhere after reading this book. This is a photography book which is a culmination of 10 years of photographs taken by Drew Barrymore. I don't have permission to share any of them with you. Though I will tell you everything from a bowl of soup to your cats litter will having you taking a moment to" Find it in Everything" . My cat has only made a perfect triangle in his box. Though while reading this book friends have told me that there cats have. I feel left out of the trend hope my cat comes through. ( I have gotten off track a bit there ) . I highly recommend this book to everyone. The photographs are honest and real might I say hopeful. I have been a believer in stopping to take a moment to smell the roses. Barrymore s book does just that you take the time to look around at the beauty in everything. I would encourage you to follow Drew  @drewbarrymore on instagram she is encouraging fans to send her there photos via the hashtag #finditineverything There was a contest on Refinery29 that has passed though using the hashtag you'll see an example of people seeing hearts everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize she was a photographer of sorts. Sounds interesting thank you Tracey!

    ReplyDelete