Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Quick Lazy Morning Routine




I have never been a morning person since starting my new internship at Dress for Success. I've had to get the morning ritual back into the swing of things. I have to tell you CC cream is a sleepyheads dream come true. I get out of the shower cleanse pat my face dry. I apply very little CC cream and it does the trick. I go have a cup of coffee . I comeback and apply some mascara , eye-shadow, sweep my lids with a little eye shadow and plum eyeliner. I look ready to go I wait till after my second cup of coffee and teeth brush to apply lippy.  

What is CC cream ? 
CC cream, also known as Color Control cream, or color correcting cream, is a refined blemish balm cream or Beauty Balm created and developed in Korea.[BB (Blemish Balm) cream was originally formulated in Germany and has in recent years gained popularity in Asia, and is also gaining popularity Europe and North America.[CC cream is widely used in Asia to provide natural-looking skin coverage. While BB cream was manufactured primarily as a skincare product, CC cream was developed to retain all the skincare benefits of BB cream with added nourishing ingredients and the additional aim to provide more effective skin coverage. CC cream was formulated with technology originating in Japan and further developed in Korea ( via Wikipedia ) 

The CC cream is making a big difference in my complexion evening out red patches on my cheeks and hyper pigmentation on my forehead. I use the Almay brand which I love and is 12.00 USD. A little goes a long way I just use a dime size dab will do it for my whole face. Its been a long time till I've been impressed with a new beauty product.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Very informative about the CC Cream never heard of it before. Would be great for me since I have Rosacea! Must check it out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete