Saturday, December 1, 2012

Makeup Look : Missy Mistletoe

I used an old photo filter on this picture. I wanted to give the look an old
Christmas card look




I have been channeling my ghosts of Christmas past lately to forge forward. This post is going to be reminiscent of old school PTB. I decided to name this look after Missy Mistletoe the misfit daughter of Santa Clause. She hangs on the island of misfit toys. She doesn't fit in with the Clauses. Missy is not Jolly she is sassy ( if you even knew the geekish delight I'm taking in writing this ) Her sisters are all tall thin with beautiful manes of white hair . Missy is short curvy a bit arty with short brown hair. She never fits in she stands out.

Start with a clean face





conceal dark areas, blemishes , redness
then apply foundation 

we will be using the Tokidoki Bastardio quad


I apply the lightest color across your lid then the next shimmer .
I do this so when I apply the dark green it will appear more brilliant
I place the first application of the green on my lid .
Then cut my crease with the dark brown . I apply  the shadow in a defined line .

I take a large eye shadow brush and blend out the lines
using wind sheild wiper and circular motions . I will keep
adding green until it is at the darkness I am looking for



I add liquid liner thickly to my lids. I want nice thick bold lines
you can apply to your liking . I add mascara then the eye is complete





I apply a plumb lip liner fushia pink lipstick









No comments:

Post a Comment