Monday, December 3, 2012

Freaky Holiday Gifts : Urine Perfume

 



If you have that person on your holiday list who has everything. You will shock and amaze them with Urine perfume. Attach a card saying Merry Pissmas ( pardon the pun couldn't help it )  . You think I'm kidding, yet I am not the perfume is real it is called Cherry Tree . The creation of conceptual artist Cherry Tree. I pulled an excerpt from an article she gave The Huffington Post .


"Conceptual artist Cherry Tree has a scent of mystery about her. And the smell of urine. Her urine. And it's intentional.For the last five years, Tree, who splits time between Missouri and Spain, has been turning her own urine into perfume."I am very much into recycling," Tree, born Charity Blansit, told AOL Weird News. "And urine is something I've thought needs to be recycled, since it's something that gets eliminated."It's a whiz of an idea and one that Tree was inspired to turn into a reality in 2006."It was the first morning after a full moon," she said. "And I decided to collect my urine in a perfume bottle."At first, Tree's concept was only to collect urine after each full moon."I was fascinated by how the smell changes depending on what you eat," she said. "For instance, it smells really good after you eat a lot of honey and it smells terrible after eating chicken." ( Via The Huffington Post /David Moye  ) 
 I have to say in researching this piece I found Perfume made out of poop also. I think I'm alset with the potty perfume market. Though you must admit youd be the talk of all your friends and family if you showed up with this gem.





Santa Baby perfume baby you got some pee perfume for me

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD!! I can't believe this is real! I got a good laugh out of it though HAHA xoxo

    ReplyDelete