Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for Tofurky

Age 12
I was thankful for my swatch and bike at that time



I just like saying Tofurky to be honest. I will be eating this on Thursday. Well for me I decided to do a thankful list for the impending american holiday on its way. So with a gobble gobble I proceed with this post ( my long time readers know these attempts at humor are stalling of epic proportions)

Tofurky is the ingenious brand name of a mock-turkey product that serves as a vegetarian alternative to turkey 



  1.  I am blessed to be here another day never take that for granted 
  2. I love my family even though we are a tad dysfunctional they are mine, I love them dearly. 
  3. I love my friends for just being a whole melting pot of love and fun. So different in each own special way always thankful to have you.
  4. My cat Bubba for just being the coolest spoiled cat ever . Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick last year. You made me less afraid of it all never alone. 
  5. That I had big scary change in my life , even though I'm scared will face it everyday. So far it has brought so many beautiful people and experiences into my life ( I think if your scared you bring it into the light and  it has no power over you) 
  6. That I'm healthy and losing weight slow and steady wins the race
  7. Im thankful that I will have a meal on Thanksgiving and people to share it with that I love. I know that is a blessing in itself. 




Most of all I'm thankful for all of you.  I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. My friends across the globe sending hugs to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment