Wednesday, July 4, 2012

American Pinup : Makeup Look






Happy 4th of July to all of my American beauties. Happy Wednesday to the rest of our global audience. I thought for the 4th of July Id do an Pinup look. Pin up is interesting in how many ways you can achieve it. You can make it look subtle or rock out some really funky eyes. Since I was going to a cookout subtle was more of a way to go.




Products I used : 
Bare Minerals foundation
Avon Liquid Eyeliner - Cobalt
Eye Shadow -Jemma Kidd Backstage Makeup Kit
03-Chic / Lid Color/ Light Peachy Pink
06-Vanity Fair/ Crease Color / Dark Chocolate Brown



The key to a pin up look is to get your skin as close to flawless as possible. Make the skin look clean. I would recommend not wearing eyeliner under the eye. Lots of mascara is needed you want that pop effect. This is the makeup tutorial I used two years ago to learn the pinup look. You can modify the colors like I did.



Yes in keeping it real being a part of the Real beauty movement here I am without makeup.
























Any questions about the look please hit me up on our facebook page   POP TRASH BEAUTY ON FACEBOOK


2 comments:

  1. Nice Tracey!
    And so cool that you are on that big screen behind JT.
    xo
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter
    Thanks so much xo I love it when you come by :)

    ReplyDelete