|My nieces ants eating a fruity pebble|
I've been sharing allot on this blog in the past month. I am surprised by this though I fought it then I though well this must be a creative thing I'm going through. My way of looking at things is sometimes you share things. You help someone else going through the same thing. I feel like Im getting my sassy geeky ways back. Though I will see this through so without further some great things that happened in my 36th year of life
- I got over my fear of youtube videos . I'm not Felini though this was a big fear.This was my favorite
- Traveled to NYC two times this year . This is a big deal too me .
- Duran Duran retweeted our blog post on Concert Fashion Fun ( I never thought it would ever happen )
- Spent quality time connecting with my family.
- Took an interview with a magazine about this blog. I'll tweet it when it comes out.
- Jemma Kidd did an exclusive interview with us .
I just want to say Thanks as always for reading and loving the geek I am . Despite my artistic crisis in all . I appreciate being a part of my Duranie family. You all support my blog . With all of you is where I belong.
Michael Franti is such a wonderful artist and guy . One of those songs when you have a rough day sets it right. When want to simply just dance your arse off works equally as well. I'm singing ((( ALL THE FREAKY PEOPLE MAKE THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD ))