Monday, May 21, 2012

Heaven is a Disco





I am writing a post to apologize for the delay in cracking the eye shadow code ( countour / smokey eye) . I am having allot of problems with the video. I shot it upside down no matter what I do . I can't get it too snap back. Tonight I recorded a new video am in the process of editing the final product. In some ways its a blessing for it came out better then I thought. I still have issues with seeing myself on Camera . Yet I think the process I teach is much easier to understand. This is in high demand at the present.  Well with the summer off what have I been doing . Spending way too much time on the internet to be honest. I think if you are twitter friends or facebook friends you see this. I will admit its escapism in the utmost degree. One thing my friends have noticed is my increased presence on a certain man scarf wearing musician photographers page. I keep saying that I will detox off his page.( I will go one day cold turkey see how it goes)  I think Duran Duran might have missed me so( isn't delusion so very comforting) I'll have to check in with them.

original still picture from the smokey eye video ( yeah I like glamour glow)


 In other news I am going to be volunteering for some non profits in my area. Keeping my skill set up to date , helping people. I need a place to go everyday to be honest . I can't do this stay at home crap for very long. So while I am looking for a new job to call home. I will at least be busy meeting people and learning. I haven't been sleeping very well , which my career counselor said is normal. So at least a routine might help me out with that.



I am very sad to say we have lost allot of our 1970's and 1980's pop music icons in past months. I think of being a little kid and listening to them on 8 track with my mom ( yes I am 36 , I was alive when 8 tracks were in use) . When I sat and thought about it Heaven must be a version of Xanadu. Like a Studio 54 without all the you know naughty business. Today Robin Gibb went too the Disco in the sky. I'd like to think Dick Clark is announcing everyone's arrival. While one amazing band is taking center stage. Angels with glitter hot pants do the hustle. There is a little bit of everything ensuing. The music goes on for an eternity.  There is no illness, addiction, anxiety, depression just pure love and peace. Dancing singing making joyful noise for there home. I have been become all too familiar with saying goodbye. I like too think of death as see you later. Keep the records spinning for me someday we will all dance together.Thank you for your patience on cracking the eyeshadow code . Seriously any reason to post a Olivia video. ( love love her )

No comments:

Post a Comment