Monday, April 30, 2012

The Sassy Salem Snaps





If you follow me on twitter you know that I went to Salem Massachusetts for the weekend. Celebrating my cousin Megan's 30th birthday. Megan and I were two only children raises by single moms. We found sisters in each other which is a special bond. I have adopted several sister cousins over there years. Megan is my baby sister though. I am proud of the women she has grown into. Was over joyed to bring her into this milestone in her life . It was mentioned " Tracey don't put this on youtube" . So Tracey found harmless random arty photo's for you to enjoy. My blog sometimes scares my family and friends for the mere fact they might end up on it. When I took them I was thinking of Pop Trash Beauty also a little guyliner contingent inspired. I did a youtube from Salem Common . Which ties with our eyeshadow post. Yet I wanted to share this first . Was just allot of fun to play with my camera.

So proud I packed light 

Hawthorn Hotel the Bathroom 

My auntie made these Salem themed cakes 

 Me first thing in the morning without coffee

Yey for coffee 



Now roll those random snaps

No comments:

Post a Comment