Sunday, April 22, 2012

In Blogging Limbo

Vortex by Tracey Whitney circa 2004


I just don't know what too write about in all honesty. Yet I am a very creative person who has a unique view of the world. Though I dont truly know what to write about at this juncture. There is allot of material out there. When I decide to write something on this blog. It has to hit me on allot of levels. I know breast milk producing cows and Man Bra's you thinking. How many levels did they hit? If I end up thinking about them after then they make it. The post that I just wrote to post this evening doesn't seem right there is something missing. So I figure that I should just let it flow not put so much pressure on myself. My early mid-life crisis has brought with it a creative block. I'm 36 feeling like I'm growing up finally in a way.  I met with an artist friend on mine who says this is all part of the creative process. That I must be changing the outlet in which I express myself . Though part of me is eager the other half is well fighting it . I really tend to wonder if I have entered the ...






 Maybe I do need to be in another dimension perhaps . I looked into the mirror the other day trying to do a makeup look . It just wasn't jiving at all I ended up washing my face and going to bed. I know this happens to everyone who creates at one time or another. Can you even believe that I am blocking on the makeup front. What is that all about ? Though after coming off such a hot streak of Duran acknowledgement for the fashion post . Then  crafting the peep art , I though wow this lady is on fire then it all just died. Very strange I have to say( yes my family was freaked out by the peep art )  .  Well stick with me PTB faithful we will get it cooking again. I am excited about the conversation starter posts. We will be talking about bugs in the next installment of the 3 part series. I will say even if you dont like bugs people sure like talking about them. I will also tell you about efforts being taken to save the honey bees . ( we all know how I get carried away with my colony collapse activism) . So back to bugs everyone has had experience once you get the topic it going . Its  a sure thing . Here is a little interesting bit about Zombie ants . Lets call it a preview of sorts .This isn't the first time our friends the zombie ants have made an appearance here. They are an important part of our eco system. You'll find it interesting what people will say about bugs. The post will be fun with some facinating bug topics of discussion. Even bugs in fashion well yes of course.




Well with that I bid you goodnight . Its cold and rainy Im sipping on some tea . Getting ready to curl of with Bubba . Maybe I'll have a dream that will inspire me . There is plenty amazing things in this world to inspire me. This shall pass we hope right .

 “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you have to take a small rest or let your mind wander in a different direction to get the Ker-Pow creative juices going again.

    ReplyDelete