Sunday, February 26, 2012

3rd Annual Pink Jammie Oscar Coverage

In my silent film makeup 




I've been addicted to Polyvore lately . In this post I'll show you what I wore for the Oscars with my picks.Billy Crystal is sure to wow us all . Let's see how many I get right . 


My Oscar Picks for 2012


Actor in a Leading Role


Jean Dujardin in "The Artist" 

Actor in a Supporting Role


Kenneth Branagh in "My Week with Marilyn"

Actress in a Leading Role 

Viola Davis in "The Help"

Actress in a Supporting Role 

Bérénice Bejo in "The Artist"


Best Picture 
This is always a hard one . I think its going to be the film with the least hype 
"Midnight in Paris" Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum, Producers




So what did I wear to the Oscars my beauties 






Source: polyvore.com via Tracey on Pinterest

1 comment: