Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Posts of Lipstick Natalie Irish Lipstick Artist

I was trying to make a face . I got puckered out so here is my
novice attempt at lipstick artistry. So I thought write " Girl Panic " on it and call it a day.
Its been allot of fun looking a lipstick. I have to say that reading an article about this artist . I knew when the moment was right we had to do a post about Natalie Irish who paints with her lips. This is unique and amazing to watch. She has made portrait's of some iconic legends such as Marilyn Monroe , Jimi Hendrix . Duran Duran should totally commission her for a portrait. Well take a look at Natalie doing her thing . Maybe you'll all feel inspired to make your own lip creations. I think I totally need more practice. Yeah being the single cat lady I am . I'm thinking making out with canvas on a Friday night  is surly a way to prolong the situation.




1 comment: