Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Posts of Lipstick : Lip Art ( Leopard Lips )

Leopard Lip Art
Which man will steal this leopard ? I'm laughing too its okay


Lip art has always been done in editorial print over the years. The artistry has jumped off the pages and into the main stream. It its simply allot of fun. I enjoy watching youtube tutorials about this subject matter. I will post some pictures of some of my fav lip art. Of course just for you my little beauties I shall try my hand at this. Lip art like any makeup artistry takes practice I've not experimented with this medium all that much. As you can see from the picture above . Just out of the shower in my Jammie's lip art why not ? I followed a youtube tutorial lets take a look at it done right . Then lets try to get our leopard on. Remember our " Man Who Stole the leopard " Duran Duran Inspired eye look. Now you can have lips too match . I gave it a try and took pics of my first try just to show you it takes practice.












Once Bitten lipstain was my lippy of choice .
Without the balm makes it easier to draw. I used a
fine tip liquid liner no picture didn't have a free hand









Blended the stian with my finger tips

leopard lips I do need a brighter lippy and finer tip brush
I will keep practicing till it looks more leopard . It was really fun!



So try you hand at some lip art there are allot of great tutorials on youtube or just get creative . Now but of course some Duran Duran who always brings out the leopard in me . They also bring out the makeup geek in me too don't tell them shhhh don't spill my secret  ( this is why I'm glad they don't read )












4 comments:

  1. Im glad your feeling better. We love you Tray :) Im a big fan of this blog. Yeah and I think you make DD smile. Well you could equally scare them lol JK btw love the new signature.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this!!! how creative and cool! but I would expect nothing less from you =) going to tweet this to everyone now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tom I still think its a riot that your wife Kel got you hooked on this blog :) Thanks I'm sure they don't read. lol
    @MakeupMag i loves you it means allot comming from you my sweet .
    @Botoxey Youd look super sassy in leopard lips my sweet . Hope your doing good Miss ya ! xo

    ReplyDelete