Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Posts of Lipstick : Lip Art ( Graffiti Lip )




Ive been practicing my lip art . I was thinking of Pablo Picasso when I first started this lip. Then I got some inspiration from street art makeup trying to make my lips look spray painted. This was allot of fun . Its been a long time since I just let my imagination go wild. Now I cant wait to do more . Still novice but feeling more confident.

Set your lips with lip primer , dust with loose powder. This makes
your lips easier to work with . Will hold product better.

I used wet dry eyeliner , fine tip eyeliner brush, various eye shadows. Just
have fun with any design its just fun .









4 comments:

  1. Very, very cool, artistic!!

    CariAz13

    ReplyDelete
  2. So worried about you little girl. Glad to see you back in your creative ways. Nice to see some "Tracey" inspiration.

    Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! it also reminds me of stained glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lilu It does look like stianed glass windows . Thanks for comming by . You always make me want jewlery on your blog lol

    @CariAZ Love ya babe .. Iam just a geek

    @Krissy Im doing so good Kriss I was thinking about you the other day. Tracey inspiration is a bit crazy at times

    What should be the next lip look . Duran inspired or PTB inspired ??

    ReplyDelete