Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Makeup Mashup




I love co blogging with readers of our blog. Anne Garity contributed some of her crafty makeup styling for this blog. I contributed a couple of my own to the mix . Halloween is a time of us being able to step out of our reality and step into another. I love the art of Transformation you'll see in this blog post we have plenty

Regan




Anne was inspired by the movie the exorcist . She explains here how she achieved the look
It was white make up, latex in spots, once it dries u pull it down and make scabs. Take black and put it on your neck,cheeks and around your eyes. Skin colored make up on the latex, and blood packet...then u put the teeth paint on blotchy

Icy Mother Nature


My inspiration was mother nature waking up from the icy ground . I used a blended out smokey eye with veins / roots drawn on with fine tip eyeliner set with cream blue eyeshadow.



Adam
Anne created a character Adam which she said made her look like one of her brothers


Anne explains Adam

I applied moisturizer all over, then cover up and base to my face. took bronzer powder and applied it to cheeks, neck and forehead for shadows. took brown and black eyeliner and just drew lines to represent beard on the jowl line, and from the nostrils to the upper lip area. smeared it a little with my fingers to make the shadowy effect. took the brown and colored under my brows and made them a little crazy and more bushy, then brushed my brows down with brow brush. took brown mascara and brushed brows downward with that.put on a hat to da back, and my hubs shirt and there was Adam.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy Halloween . With lots of makeup creations . We will showcase some of your looks here in upcomming posts .

Happy Halloween
Now to end with a Duran Duran video that screams Halloween



5 comments:

  1. Wow great post and the make up rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!
    I love your idea - very creative :)

    Anne's Adam idea is so funny!
    I look a lot like one of my brothers - if I did this, I'd be.. him. I find that so creepy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love these looks! You look great as an Icy Mother Nature! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite disturbing and really creepy halloween makeup! Perfect for spooky halloween party :)

    ReplyDelete