Sunday, February 20, 2011

TAG : Versatile Blog Award

Nora Schu of the blog Botoxey tagged me for a Versatile Blogger award. I've been smitten with her blog for a while. She is a very chic, funny, sassy lady. Who has the same Birthday as Kurt Cobain. Thank you Nora !





Rules :

1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 7 random facts.
3. Give this award to 15 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

1. Im sweet on this band from the UK named Duran Duran
2. Absolutely am reviled by the over usage of AXE body spray.
3. My middle name is Jolene after the Dolly Parton song.
4. The Eiffel Tower was made using 9441 tons of wrought iron

5. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card!

6. I'm not a fan of fur. Though what I've come to is this some people I love will wear fur no matter how much I bitch. I will give my point of view then leave them be. Some of my friends are Yankee fans and I still love you.
7. Grey Gardens is one of my favorite movies. My big Edie impression is getting better everyday.

Winners

Little Pretty’s of LiLU
In New York Paris Tomorrow
Botoxey
Fashion Tarts
Harmony Sledge
Makeup Majesty
Jewels From The Roving Stove
The Family Table
Christine MacDonald
Chic Electrique
Bobby Beauty
Elke Vonfreudenberg/
Yvan Rodic
Fusion of Effects
2morrowknight

Congrats everyone thanks for being super freaking fabulous !  I will be leaving comments for all of you !

6 comments:

  1. Tracey thank you so much!!! You know I luv your blog! Those were some interesting facts. You like Duran Duran? I hadn't noticed (heehee). V. cool your middle name. Pardon's kinda a pop culture icon isn't she?
    Cupcake
    xo
    u cool chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this is so sweet and I am thoroughly charmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your facts!
    That's so neat that you're middle name came from a Dolly Parton song!
    You were born with the love of music <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cupcake Thank you :) I luv yours too. You are a versatile blogger 100%. Yeah Id say I like em a smidge , with a dash of lust,a pinch of music apreciation lmao xoxo
    @InNewYorkParisTommorow It was my pleasure ! You rock ! Though loving you is expensive. Im lusting over beaded bracelets @ vintage sunglasses now lol
    @Nora Im glad you liked the facts. I never know what to put. Glad you know I'm a geek already. Thank you so much for everyting :) I was thinking of you today when I was looking at hairstyles online today. i think blonde is going to win xoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a geeky mood tonight. I also think that being named after a Dolly Parton song. Also atributed to me being blessed in the chest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Tag I didn't expect so it was a great surprise. I tagged you back the rules didn't say you couldn't, however since you have responded once already no need to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete