Saturday, January 15, 2011

#5 Duran Duran Inspired Look "Lizard Queen"





Now lets begin our youtube channel is on hold my camera is making me look yellow in allot of the shots. As you notice in the photo's. I should do a Simpson's Tutorial this would need no retouch. This is inspired by Duran Duran's song Union of The Snake I call it " Lizard Queen. I wanted her to have a hint of lizard . To keep in mind you can go as crazy as you want with this. Doing little tiny accents near your outer v . I find making the lizard skin is addictive so you may want to walk away an take a break. Ive also done this look in sliver an blue. Yet the green works best . We will have a youtube tutorial for all the looks. So glad everyone is loving this. Please give it a try an send pics.


Using Gel eyeliner an lace I make my lizard Skin



How far you want to go with the Lizard skin is up to you



Go over the area with a eye shadow brush. It cuts the harsh lines.
You want to line your brows with green , your doing a green smokey eye basically





 I think a little makeup music is always welcome...

e

No comments:

Post a Comment