Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Duran Duran Inspired Eye #2 All YOU NEED IS NOW

All You Need Is Now is Duran Duran's newest album. Its being said that it is the follow up to Rio . I have felt like a Teenager again grasping at any little track they will let us hear. About two weeks ago Simon Lebon and Nick Rhodes were guests on Mark Ronsons radio show on EVRadio. I have to say this was one hell of a show. They premiered a song called The Man Who Stole The Leopard. I thought about this song for days. Knowing that a leopard theme would have to be incorporated into this eye. Don't forget to download there album on Itunes. Even if you aren't a Duran Duran Fan. Its worth a try ..  ( I came out yellow Ill get the new camera settings right eventually.  )
Duran Duran All YOU NEED IS NOW inspired eye .



This eye was built using a very basic pin up makeup. I wanted to make sure that pink was incoporated in the look seeing that the cover art has a vibrant hot pink. Pink ended up being the perfect highlight to my leopard spots .The one thing you have to remember when you do this look is leopard's spots are not perfect.


Basic Pinup Makeup


 







 Applying my spots
Mascara wand made the spots , I filled in spots with silver liquid eyeliner.
High lighting the area with pink to make it pop

Complete Tutorial available on Pop Trash Beauty's youtube channel  January 5 2011



Now I leave you with the title track from Duran Durans new album ALL YOU NEED IS NOW !
( you know you need to Download it )



2 comments: