Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Life Post : Pop Trash Beauty Unplugged

This is my way of touching base with all of you. Do you like our new Twitter Round up ?  I am hearing that you either really love it or hate it. We are still working on it . Usually I pick my links on the basis that they have stuck with me the whole day. Links I go back and re-read or make me laugh.





So as most of you know I've been unplugged for a couple of days. No cell , computer what have a taken from this precious time.
  • I don't know any one's phone #
  • Pay Phones still exist
  • I suffer from text envy
  • I had to talk to people in lines , instead of intently reading my phone.
  • The phone book is useful for finding phone numbers
  • Twitter, Facebook other social media sites press on without me.
  • I'm addicted to social media in the worst way ( its not a fad ! )

After day two I actually liked it a little bit. When your unplugged from the tech world doesn't mean the emails don't still show up. I've spent most of today playing catch up.Messy desk shot.

So other than playing catch up things are great here at Pop Trash Beauty. I haven't heard this song in forever makes me smile. Thought it would be a nice song to close with. We will be back on track on monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment